Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My comment to Megan's blog wk4

So i looked through a ton of conferences and i had a difficult time figuring out exactly how to apply to present at one and what the stipulations for the presentation were. So then i decided that maybe i should just write an article to be published. I looked through several of the journals that i could submit to and this submission process seems a little more straightforward. So needless to say, it is now week 3 and i had started putting a presentation together, but i now think that writing an article may be easier, so i am leaning toward writing an article. If anyone has some tips for submitting to present at a conference let me know. Maybe you found one that was straightforward and easy to understand. I would much rather finish my presentation BUT if i cannot find a conference to present at then i will just have to write an article as well.
Look for a THINK OUT LOUD BLOG POST #3 next week for a final decision.


MY COMMENT:


Megan,

I am also doing an article and the issues I am having is the list of resources seems to be returning unfound pages. Are you having this issue? I don't know if it is my internet access or if a lot of the instructions on publishing have been moved from their original link locations. Which journal did you end up picking? I am interested to see if we gravitated towards the same one.

No comments:

Post a Comment