Monday, June 13, 2011

Publishing/leadership thinking out loud post 1 wk3


I am not quite sure what I would rather do for my leadership project. I think that by nature I am more comfortable presenting something rather than writing, however, I do like the idea of going through the steps to be published. I think it might be fun to try publishing. I am a bit confused as to what exactly each option would entail. I don't like the idea of having to write another paper essentially, even though it has been said that wouldn't be the case. It still seems like a lot of work to go the publishing route. I do realize that both options are like to get rejected on the professional front, which is ok. I know that very few people actually get called on to present or to be published. I am also wondering how the leadership project will be presented to the class? Will we all meet and read each other's articles and or go through the presentations? In general I have a lot of questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment