Sunday, June 26, 2011

Wk4 Publishing Leadership Project


I chose to submit my article to the Journal of Computing in Higher Education. To be honest the only reason  I choose that particular journal is because it was the only one in which both the link worked and there was a clear evident process for submission. I could not find the details for submission on just about all the other pages, and in a lot of cases the links brought me to pages that didn't exist anymore. Hopefully this journal will be a good fit for my article, however I am not discussing computing in higher education. But I did do my research project on professional development which is not standard education.

Think out loud post 1

Think out loud post 2

http://web.me.com/laurenweber/schneck_lauren_PubLeadProject.docx

No comments:

Post a Comment